Well this is not for sale, but if you want it, I can make it for you 🙂
this idea comes when I browse my Pinterest page, as you know Pinterest is full with DIY and craft posts, so one day, when I got nothing to do, I made this.
This is so easy!! it only takes 30 minutes for me to make it. What you need:
– unused clothes box (sometimes if you buy a shirt, it comes with a thin box right, if you sont have it, any box look a like will do)
– unused A4 sized envelope, cut the side, so it leaves you a double A4 sized paper
– 2 pcs A4 sized color paper
– 1 pcs pattern paper. I used a regular pattern origami paper, cut it around 1,5cm wide
– silver yarn, you know, kind of yarn that we use to tied Birthday goodies. If you dont have it, knitting yarn will also do. It ia adviced to use a thick yarn
– glue/ double tape
Ok, here are the steps:
– wrap the box with encevelopes
– put the A4 color paper in the middle
– put the pattern origami paper that has been cut on every side of the box
– arrange the yarn in the middle of the box, use stapler to tied them. Make a spacw between every yarn, me, I make it 5cm space, for my longer earrings 🙂
tadaaaaa..there you have it, a cute and simple box to organized your earrings!!